Most users want to keep their music and playlists private. This can be understandable. With some, they don’t merely want others to see their purchased music. If you want to know how you can delete your music, then follow this article.
With the aid of this article, you will be able to Disable or Turn Off your iPhone’s Music’s ‘Show All’ Option. Follow these easy steps to hide your music.
- Head to your iPhone’s settings and then click on the iTunes and App Store option.
- Then navigate to the Show All tab and under the tab disable the Music button by making sure that it is coloured in grey.
- This button then removes all the tracks that were purchased from your iTunes so that there won’t be any matches. If the music is already downloaded in your device, then you won’t be able to remove that particular track.
Delete Music through Settings
Before going ahead with this step, please make sure that you have a backup of your device using iTunes. Because the steps you are about to take are crucial.
1. Go to your iPhone’s Settings then click on the General Tab. Select the Usage option.
2. Then search for the Music section.
3. Under the label that shows All Music, swipe the button to the left, and you will be presented with an option to Delete.
4. Afterwards, you can go to your Settings. Select on iTunes and App Store and then select the Show All Music option.
How to Delete all the Music that you bought from iTunes?
1. Power on your Mac computer
2. Below the iTunes menu bar, you will find the Store, select it. Click on the Sign in button. If you have already signed in, click the View Account option.
3. Log in using your Apple credentials and go to the Home icon that is located in the top bar labelled iTunes Store.
4. Select the Purchased option which is found under the Quick Links menu.
5. for content type, click on Music (Note that the content type can be found on the iTunes drop-down window.)
6. Then go ahead to click on the X button on each song to hide the music.
7. Delete tracks using the cloud button.
8. Finally, make sure to sync your iTunes library to your device.
If you are sure about deleting all music files to free up memory space, then you can follow the steps above.
Let us know if the steps above worked for you. Tell us by using the comments section below.