Before I share the necessary Post UME instructions, I would like to say a BIG CONGRATULATION to you for the successful completion of your Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Examination.
However, getting the right information; how to register for the 2018/2019 University of Port Harcourt Post UME will prevent you from committing avoidable errors that may ruin your chances of gaining admission into the prestigious university. To avoid such mistakes, kindly go through the following steps, and you can share with your friends and loved ones who will be enrolling for the UNIPORT Post UTME
The registrar of the University of Port Harcourt Mrs. Dorcas D. Otto gave guidelines on how prospective students can register for the 2018/2019 Post UME.
The University of Port Harcourt at this moment invites candidates who chose the University as First Choice in the 2018 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtained a minimum score of 180, to apply for Screening Exercise for admission into the University. Written below is the schedule for the 2018 Post-UTME Screening Exercise
- 8.00am – 12 noon 1.00pm – 5.00pm
- Monday, 30th July 2018 Humanities Law
- Tuesday, 31st July 2018 Medicine & Surgery Medicine & Surgery
- Wednesday, 1st August 2018 Science Pharmacy
- Thursday, 2nd August 2018 Nursing Management Sciences
- Friday, 3rd August 2018 Engineering Education
- Saturday, 4th August 2018 Social Sciences/Anatomy/Physiology/SSLT/Agriculture/Dentistry
Candidates should log in to www.uniport.edu.ng for the Registration Procedure.
Be aware that online Registration starts Wednesday, 4th July 2018 and ends Sunday, 22nd July 2018
Important Dates and Registration Procedure
- Eligible candidates are to input UTME Registration Number and confirm pre-loaded UTME details.
- Print out Payment Slip
- Proceed to any of the following Banks with Remita platform (ACCESS BANK PLC, ECOBANK PLC, FIDELITY BANK PLC, FIRST BANK PLC, FCMB, UBA PLC, AND UNIPORT-CHOBA MICROFINANCE BANK) and make payment of N2,000.00 only.
- Obtain a Remita receipt showing an Access Code from the Bank Teller confirming the payment.
- Proceed back online and Login with your UTME Registration Number and the Access Code on the payment slip, from Wednesday, 11th July 2018.
- Complete the Form online as requested.
- Upload your passport photograph with a red background not more than 1 x 1 inch.
- Click on the “submit button” and print Photo Card for the Screening Exercise clearance
However, Preview (double check) and confirm your information before submitting our application online. Do not be in a hurry to submit your application because once you submit your form, there will be no avenue for correction after the closing date. Note the date and time of Screening on the Photo Card
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offense. We implore all candidates to submit genuine documents only. Offenders will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
All candidates are strongly advised to strictly obey the guidelines stated above for successful completion of the online submissions.
Any candidate who fails to register within the registration period will not be eligible to participate in the screening exercise
Materials Needed For Post-Utme Screening Exercise
- All candidates are required to come with the following items:
- A clear copy of the Photo Card printed online and a pen.
- A photocopy of O’Level Examination Certificate(s) (WASCE, GCE, NECO, NABTEB)
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
- Inconsistency in name or picture on Photo Card will not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification of affected candidates. Candidates’ names on their O’Level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Candidates must be at least sixteen (16) years of age by October 2018 to be eligible for the exercise.
- Mobile Phones, Ipad, Ipod, Walkman and similar gadgets or any extraneous materials will not be allowed into the Screening Venue and its environs.
- Candidates must apply within the Registration period as the online link for the Application Form will be disabled at MID-NIGHT ON SUNDAY, 22ND JULY, 2018.
- Candidates must report to the designated Screening Venues at the time scheduled on the Photo Card or risk disqualification.
Parents and guardians, as well as uninvited security agents, will not be allowed into the campus on the days of the screening exercise.
Technical support services during registration send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further inquiries, please call any of the following numbers: 08091153162, 08185945712, and 08175125591