Over a week ago, OnePlus rolled out OxygenOS Open Beta updates 20 and 12 for OnePlus 6 and OnePlus 6T respectively, which brought in Digital Wellbeing, Fnatic Mode, and the June security patch. Now the Chinese phone maker is delivering the next Open Betas for both phones.
These beta builds let you control the frame rate in the Screen Recorder app, while also improving the management of weather cards in the Weather app, and improving contacts search in the Phone app.
Additionally, these beta updates also come with some general bugs and stability improvements. You can check out the entire change-log below:
- General bug fixes and stability improvements
- Screen Recorder
- Added FPS (Frames per second) option giving you more control over recording effects
- Improved scrolling experience for switching between pages
- Weather cards for multiple cities can now be rearranged or deleted by tapping and holding on them
- Optimized user experience by allowing you to use this app while app permission to access GPS location is disabled
- Improved animation effects when switching between pages
- Improved experience with searching for contacts
- Optimized Quick Responses for declined calls and supported editing Quick Responses
These updates are rolling out over-the-air, and will only reach those units that are already flashed with a previous beta build. You can head over to the source link below if you want to give them a try, but obviously we wouldn’t suggest doing so on your daily driver phone.