Chrome browser is Google’s most used web browser and its very crucial to activate its password saving option. It is the best option unless you want to end up writing down all the usernames and passwords of all the websites you have ever logged in to. Saving the passwords on Chrome is the easiest option to remember your password.
Google has now updated its browser Chrome to version 62 with a feature of password notification during each login so that all the passwords can be stored in the Android device very easily. No one can even save the passwords of each website they have logged in to, so this way is the best way to remember them.
Below are the steps you can follow to view saved passwords on Chrome for your Android device
- First, you have to update your Google Chrome. Having the latest version is vital.
- Then head to the Settings
- Tap on the Password option
- The saved credentials can be viewed comfortably in the Chrome store. Websites that require passwords can also be seen.
- The websites will be displayed in an alphabetical order
- In this section, you can see an eye icon where saved passwords can be seen. And after clicking on the icon, you will need to choose either pattern, PIN or fingerprint. It is important to show that the person is the owner.
Remember that the passwords, username and the site fields can be copied. It’s also crucial if you want to log in manually. It can be logged into from another computer or from a different browser, which doesn’t have the necessary passwords. The password can also be deleted from Chrome o that it can’t be remembered anymore.
- After following the steps above, your Saved passwords can be seen on your Android device.
You are thereby making it easy to save passwords on Chrome for Android.